ISA 2006 Part 2

I still haven’t found any decent solution to the compression, but I did find a solution to publishing NTLM websites.  Basically, ISA 2004 didn’t have any pre-authentication, where ISA 2006 does.  Why I wasn’t experiencing any of this on my websites was because the ISA machine is on the same domain.  In order to fix this, I had to use LDAP pre-authentication.  I used part of an article posted on isaserver.org.  It got me working to a certain extent, but then I had to play with it a little bit more.  No big deal, it’s all working now. 

Now just to fix the compression part…

One thought on “ISA 2006 Part 2”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *