- Original XBox Harder to Find
- 1 TV Hour = 1 Bag of Chips
The study followed 550 children aged 11 to 13 over a period of 20 months. For each hour they spent watching television, their food intake was found at the end of the period to have increased by 167 calories a day. (A packet of crisps contains around 180 calories, while a can of Coke has 140).
- Monad is now the Windows PowerShell
- Color Wheel Version 2.0.1
- LightSnake—Images can be found on their site also.
- 16GB Credit Card—I have one of PQI’s really small USB flash drives. It works great and is incredibly tiny. I can’t wait for this to hit.